Back to Psychology Departments on the Web

United Kingdom

This page is part of the "Psychology Departments on the Web" section of Psych Web. To obtain information about studying at a university, go to the university's main page and find a link to the Admissions department. Updated 01/20/2006

Note to American students visiting British sites: the word "course" may be used in The UK to refer towhat American students call a "major." A college which says it offers 3 courses in psychology may offer 3 different degrees in psychology, each involving many classes. (In the U.S. a single class is called a "course.")

Please do not copy this page or reproduce it in frames. You may link to this site as a way of providing this information to your own site's visitors. Thank you.

Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.

Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.