- Administration on Aging "Information about AoA and its programs, information about resources for practitioners, statistical information on the aging, and information for consumers (older persons and their families)..."
- Adolescence From Nancy Darling and students, at Penn State
- Adult Development and Aging Newsletter from Division 20 of the APA, Adult Development and Aging
- Aging 101 "General information articles on aging that school teachers and their students can use"
- Aging: Current Events and Legislative News The APA's aging-related agenda
- Brain Development, Attachment and Impact on Psychic Vulnerability From Psychiatric Times
- Baby Place "Find what you need to know about pregnancy, birth, and babies!"
- Child Development Basics by Robert F. Myers, Ph.D. of the Child Development Institute
- DevelopmentalPsychology.org Comprehensive site offers "psychological research and theory about children's social and cognitive development with resources like lesson plans, classroom activities, and web links."
- Developmental Traumatology: Neurobiological Development in Maltreated Children With PTSD From Psychiatric Times
- Family Relations "...information about relationships, parenting, grandparents and brother/sister relationships, family problems, and intimate violence" much of it put together by students in a Penn State class
- Industriousness: How Can It Be Learned? by Robert Eisenberger - University of Delaware. "Some individuals work harder than others who have equivalent ability and motivation..." How do we train this? From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Infants, Babies, Children, Childbirth "The Parents' Page"
- Is Youth Violence Just Another Fact of Life? Not according to the APA. Great article discusses the extent of the problem, causes, and remedies, as well as the issue of why some children are unaffected while others are drawn into violent behavior.(From the APA Public Policy Office)
- Midwifery, Pregnancy, and Birth-related Information All sorts of birth-related information
- Myths of Aging by Florence L. Denmark - Pace University. Wise words from a prominent developmental psychology researcher. From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Near-Death Experiences A comprehensive list of related links
- Neurotoxins Threaten Childhood Development From Psychiatric Times
- Psychology and Its Contributions to the Health and Well Being of Older Adults From APA Online
- Relocation of Children After Divorce and Children’s Best Interests: New Evidence and Legal Considerations pdf of 14 page article from the Journal of Family Psychology (2003); a good example of applied developmental psychology
- The SuperStart Project Shareware program allows repeating useful sounds and images to babies
- Teen Recklessness Linked to Still-Developing Brains Article originally printed in Charleston Gazette
- Vulnerability and Resilience Online chapter from National Institute of Mental Health (U.S.) Basic Behavioral Science Research task force includes discussion of sources of personality variation, attachment, self-Concept and self-Esteem
Write to Dr. Dewey at email@example.com.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.