- China's Suicide Patterns Challenge Depression Theory From Psychiatric Times
- The Cognitive Costs of Physical and Mental Health Applying the Psychology of the Developed World to the Problems of the Developing World. By Robert J. Sternberg and Elena L. Grigorenko - Yale University (Sternberg, Grigorenko), Moscow State University (Grigorenko). From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Comparisons of Attitudes Toward Living and Dying "A Programmatic Study in International and Cross-Cultural Perspectives"
- Course Syllabi for Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology From the Gale Encyclopedia of Psychology
- Cross-Cultural Psychology in the 21st Century Article by David Matsumoto of San Francisco State University argues that Cross-Cultural Psychology is being assimilated into mainstream psychology and discusses why
- Cross-Cultural Psychology Links From Amoebaweb
- Culturally Diverse Communities and End-of-Life Care "Culture shapes choices for life support (e.g., resuscitation, feeding
tubes) and preferences: to know a terminal diagnosis; to die at home, in the hospital, or in a hospice; and to promote quality during the last days."
- Culture and Eating Disorders From Psychiatric Times
- Culture and Suicide in Late Life From Psychiatric Times
- On the Growth and Continuing Importance of Cross-Cultural Psychology By Walter J. Lonner of the Center for Cross-Cultural Research, Western Washington University. A good counter-point to Matsumoto's article, above.
- Phobias: When Fear is a Disease By Cyro Masci, MD. Discusses different types and causes, cultural influences
- Post-Soviet Psychology: What is Ahead? By Albert A. Nalchajian, Samvel S. Jeshmaridian, and Harold Takooshian - Psychological Research Center, Yerevan; National Academy of Sciences of Armenia; Fordham University. From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Video and Film Suggestions for Cross-Cultural Psychology From the IACCP
- Therapist-Patient Race and Sex Matching: Predictors of Treatment Duration From Psychiatric Times
Write to Dr. Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.